Monday, June 18, 2012

The Value Of Good Advertising

Today I got a T-shirt made featuring the Tarot card paintings I have done and advertising my Facebook page. I'm really happy with it because it gives me something cool to wear at craft fairs that shows off my work. I'm also really happy because making the design for this shirt encouraged me to finally name my in-progress Tarot deck:  The Refashioned Tarot. I love the name because it refers to my business name, Phoenix Refashioning, and because I am refashioning the classic Tarot images to reflect a more universal understanding. Check out my facebook page to see my ever-growing collection of Tarot paintings as I work my way to my goal of 78 unique paintings. And while you are there, please press the "like" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment