Thursday, May 10, 2012

Decepticons, Assemble!

Stayed up so late last night trying to get Decepticon photos done that I passed out before I could post. In the middle of photographing everyone in vehicle mode, Derrick and I decided that when we take the robot mode photos we should splice them together with the vehicle mode photos. This means we can't post onto Flickr until we take some robot mode pictures, which requires Derrick transforming them into robot mode. In the meantime, I have gotten up early and fought to get on the Internet so that I can bring you this, the first Decepticon group portrait. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Nice Blog you have here. Come to my blog and join GnoIX Boutique's GIVEAWAY!!! One lucky winner will win one choice from our facebook website!!!

    ReplyDelete