Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome To My Nest!

Hello World,

This is my very first personal blog. Actually it's my very first blog ever. I did a lot of reading before I decided to publish a blog, and it seems the number one rule of blogging is to be consistently interesting. Well, from my point of view, to have a consistently interesting blog requires one to have a consistently interesting life. Now these aren't words that I would usually use to describe my life, but I am not letting that get me down. In fact, I am seeing it as a wake-up call that I am wasting my time every day I don't spend doing things that interest me enough to write about. So starting with this blog, my goal is to find something interesting to do, or at least something interesting to think about, every day so that I can share it with you, the world, the internet, whoever you happen to be. So without further ado, let's start this wild ride!

Love,

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment